10.03.2012 www.kastelen.nl

BA 2011

22-11-2010

'Paraglider' by Chantal Ruisseau c/o CISAC Originals


'Hello! I am Chantal Ruisseau and you've just watched all ten illustrations that I've made for my second book: 'New Creative Class and Brief Lives'. It took me many months to paint them, oil on canvas, and I am still proud that I did so and also I am happy to be the owner of my self-made illustrations. All my works of Art are protected. I have the exclusive authorsright for as far as my own creations are concerned. Anyone who tries to delete, steel, missuse or damage my creations will be made clearly visable by me.' c/o CISAC Originals May 2011.


'Sunrise and a flying Condor above the Bay of Mexico' painted by Chantal Ruisseau c/o CISAC Originals


'Source of Light' painted by Chantal Ruisseau c/o CISAC Originals


'Ibiza and a Monarch Butterfly' painted by Chantal Ruisseau c/o CISAC Originals






Kindly thanks for your reaction, you can reach me at cisac@aol.nl